A Family Science Night is an engaging evening program of hands-on science activities and exploration. We bring families together to experience the best in science and fun. We provide instruction and all materials for up to 18 science stations or up to 80 students and their families. We can also provide a bilingual Family Science Night (Spanish and English). Come and experience an exciting
A Family Science Night has two primary goals:
- Foster excitement and interest in science among elementary school students and their parents.
- Bring families together and involve parents in the educational process Parents also discover how to support their student’s work for upcoming science fairs.
Four Easy Steps for Planning a Family Science Night:
- Contact Us! The Sales Department at Schmahl Science Workshops will be delighted to help you. Choose a date that a Family Science Night would work on your campus.
- Advertise the event at your school through Flyers and e-Newsletters and any other avenue you inform your families of special events hosted on your campus.
- Yes! We do need Parents volunteers. We request 1 parent volunteer per station to assist us in being a liaison between our Instructors and your families. And, also assist us in expediting in the setup and teardown process. We require that parents submit a completed registration form at the door for entry. Please have extra registrations at the door for those that forget to bring them.
- Secure the use of your cafeteria.
For more information, please see our brochure.