Donate

Fund our programs

Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. This is the heart & soul of our organization. By supporting SSW you are making a profound & lasting impact on our students’ lives!

Fees from our workshops cover only about 40% of our budget. The remaining 60% comes from people just like you. Donations are tax deductible and are applied to programs, teachers, materials, and science equipment. Sponsorship opportunities include:

  • Individual [PDF] and Corporate Sponsorships [PDF] — Sponsor events and programs at donor levels ranging from $250 to $10,000.
  • Individual Donations — Donate $10, $50, or $100 easily online. Any donation large or small makes a difference.
  • Corporate Matching Programs—Check with your employer about matching donations. Many companies match employee donations.
  • Charitable Trusts — Donate personal assets and get a tax break. Many families choose to donate this way. Check with your legal counsel to see if a trust is right for you.
  • eScrip — Shop at participating merchants and a percentage of your purchase will go to SSW (use group ID: 500015875).
  • SSW Merchandise — Buy our shirts, caps and hats, mugs, and other items to show your support.

For questions about donations, email Belinda Schmahl.